13277 Dillman’s Way
(For GPS use: 3305 Sand Lake Lodge Lane)
Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin 54538
Come and enjoy a creative vacation
To provide more vacation options, Dillman’s Creative Arts Foundation (DCAF), a non-profit organization, was formed in 1978. The 2016 Workshop Schedule offers over 45 internationally known instructors teaching courses in watercolor, oil, acrylic, pastel, and more in state-of-the-art lakeside studios.
All of Dillman’s accommodations have cooking facilities for meal preparation. Your resident fee includes a welcome reception, dinner to meet all of the artists in residence, and a midday farewell Champagne celebration of your accomplishments. Box lunches will again be available, by a caterer, each day at the Sand Bar for an additional charge. Newly added options can be ordered for dinner so students can focus on their work without having to travel for dinner. Dillman’s staff will also help to organize several “DINE AROUND” dinner options and carpooling to sample some of the local cuisine at some of our excellent local restaurants.
A five night workshop package fee, Sunday – Friday, consists of:
- One dinner, welcome reception and farewell toast
- Cozy lakeside cabins, contemporary motel units
- Instructor tuition fees, model fees where required
- Excellent 24 hour state-of-the-art studio time
- Use of the resort’s recreational facilities and a free pontoon ride
- Rhinelander airport shuttle service for a fee
- Shorter workshop packages vary slightly. Please refer to individual class itineraries for specifics.
Non-workshop participants (PALS) are encouraged to enjoy the full resort amenities, while the student studies, for $45 per night for accommodations. Meals are additional. Children under 12 are half rate. There are also day student rates and partial, need-based, tuition scholarships available.
Please call 715-588-3143 or email if you have any questions or would like request our resort color brochure.